Probationers: Core Session and mandatory (priority will be offered to probationers, if the session proves very popular).
Highly recommended for: Anyone writing their fellowship application
Of interest to: People thinking about new forms of assessment and feedback
The aims of the session are to:
- flag interesting and useful ways to assess and give feedback as part of teaching practice
- highlight the link between assessment, feedback and learning
- highlight QA and governance considerations
- support people writing about A3 for HEA fellowship
This session will include activities such as:
- designing the ideal assessment and feedback cycle for your unit
- transforming assessment to online contexts
o assessments that match learning outcomes,
o marking rubrics,
o feedback comment banks
- Choosing questions to reflect on to structure your A3 story
Date(s) - 17/03/2021
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Not applicable – WEBINAR
Event Speaker/Organiser: ASD Course Code: APDaS005-2020-21 Topic: assessment and feedback Digital Capability: All UKPSF: All RDF: Target Audience: Other
Download ical file iCal
Booking your Place!
Bookings are closed for this event.