You must have attended the ‘Introduction to Project Planning’ and ‘Risk Management’ courses to register for this session
This course is recommended for researchers who are managing complex and collaborative projects or wish to become a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
These places are only available for staff. If you are a PhD student, please register for this course via the Doctoral Skills Moodle.
During this 1-day webinar participants will:
• Learn about planning effective communication in a complex and collaborative environment
• Understand running projects within different organisational structures, particularly within common matrix structures
• Be aware of project quality and avoiding “gold plating”
• Explore how to successfully manage change in a project environment including prioritising multiple projects and establishing the project slate
• Be introduced to Agile project management methodologies
• Learn to employ Earned Value Analysis (EVA) to track and forecast project progress
This is the third required module for individuals who wish to become a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®). More information can be found here.
Additional modules include ‘Introduction to Project Planning’ (prerequisite), ‘Risk Management’ (prerequisite), and ‘CAPM Preparation’. Search for these courses on the Teaching Hub to register your attendance.
Prerequisite(s): Introduction to Project Planning plus Risk Management
Date(s) - 02/03/2021
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Not applicable – WEBINAR
Event Speaker/Organiser: Course Code: Topic: Digital Capability: All UKPSF: All RDF: B3, C2, C3 Target Audience: All
Download ical file iCal
Booking your Place!
Bookings are closed for this event.