This page provides information and guidance related to research-engaged learning practice.
These documents help you to:
- Identify good practice within your own teaching, course, and department
- Outline the theories, and evidence, for including Research-Engaged Teaching in HE
- Showcase examples of good practice at Bath, as well as across the sector
- Think of new ways to engage students with research in your teaching
- Provide a space to showcase your own innovations and successes to inspire others.
Curriculum Transformation Workshop
Workshop materials for staff to use to engage students with the theme.
Research Engagement Resources
A range of resources to support the review and design of courses.