We are a group of six Student Assessment and Feedback Champions. As students in various disciplines and levels, we strive to identify assessment and feedback strategies that support student success, both within the University environment and beyond.
Please find our aims and goals, current projects and resources, and blog below.
We are a group of students from various levels and disciplines.
- 3 of us are undergraduate students and 3 of us are postgraduate students. All of us study different subjects! We have utilised our different academic backgrounds to offer holistic and realistic perspectives of assessment and feedback.
- Each of us have varying personal and academic interests. This has influenced the development of the key strands of work, and the subsequent outputs and resources we have developed for each strand.
- All of us have worked on more than one strand of work. The outputs you see are the combination of our efforts.
We have identified key areas of assessment and feedback to improve upon (see below), and strive for the following:
- We aim to produce tangible, user-friendly resources to encourage good practice in assessment and feedback.
- We want to offer and develop upon our unique perspective as students to help 'bridge the gap' between students and staff in the context of assessment and feedback.
- We want to improve the student experience at the University of Bath through better assessment and feedback practices.